International Student Internship Program
The Linde Group is a leading integrated gases and engineering group in the world. With a revenue of EUR 16.655 bn in 2013, it employs approximately 63,500 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. In Greater China, Linde is headquartered in Shanghai, with over 70 wholly-owned companies and joint-ventures and more than 200 operational plants in major industrial hubs across the country, employing over 5,500 employees. As the first international gases company here, Linde is today the leading gases and engineering company in the region.
From 2015, Linde Greater China will launch a special Internship Program for International Students (ISIP) who are currently studying in China. This program, although without pay, provides an excellent and valuable opportunity of real work experience in multinational environment, which will help the foreign students to accelerate their future career development after graduation.
Priorities will be given to students who are: ·
1. Located in Shanghai as international exchange students in the internship period.
2. Able to work for at least 4 months (starting from March 2015) to ensure obtaining hands-on practical experience while making tangible contributions.
3. Successful candidates must hold X1 visa.
1. Support related business unit on financial analysis, including but not limited on month review package, sales/costing analysis.
2. CAPEX spending control and monitor, provide CAPEX report with accurate figure.
3. Support on regular forecast, outlook and annual budget.
4. Other ad hoc analysis when called upon.
1. Financial background.
2. Ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines, fast learner.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
4. Strong communication skill.
5. Good team worker.
1. Integrate data from various systems into reports.
2. Excel reporting.
3. Ad hoc works required by the team.
1. High level of skill in excel.
2. Interest in financial analysis and systems work.
1. Support to conduct Production Cost Movement Analysis and dig out 2~3 opportunities from data analysis.
2. Support to conduct Production related data validation. Scope: Operations monthly historians/KPI reporting.
1. Engineering, Statistics.
2. Holding computer science/technology certificate is preferred.
3. Open and willing to challenge existing practices.
1. Run the ISIP program under the guidance of the resourcing manager, to make sure the solid operation of the program.
2. Participate other resourcing events and activities when necessary, e.g. campus presentations, job fairs, etc.
3. Engage into some work initiated by learning & development team, e.g. internal trainers recognition and development project, Edit/update training material with instructions by training manager and other people development projects etc.
1. Bachelor or above degrees in engineering or management.
2. Strong skills in project management and communication.
3. Proficient in PPT and Excel.
4. Able to think creatively and passionate to learn.
Depending on his/her experience, the key supporting areas include:
1. Internet/Intranet update and maintenance.
2. Basic research & analysis- Event support.
1. Good communication and analysis skills.
2. Resourceful in new media handling (e.g. search engine, social media, etc.).
3. Basic writing and editing skill with an eye for details.
4. 4. Bilingual capability in both Chinese and English is a must.
5. Good in EXCEL/PowerPoint.
6. Familiar with Internet/Intranet back-office system administration (SDL, Teamsite and/or similar systems) would be a plus.
1. Minimum 6 months, at least 3 days a week.
Future reference for career endeavor in:
2. Marketing Communications.
3. New Media/Advertising.
1. Communications and/or marketing related majors.
Work location for all above mentioned positions is the Head Office in Pudong, Shanghai China.
If you are interested to the opportunity, please send your resume to:email@example.com with the subject"Apply for Linde ISIP +Function + your university + your name"(e.g. Apply for Linde ISIP + Operations + Tongji University + James Bond)
Visit our websites for more information: